Polliwog says: Be curious, but be careful!
1. Have your parents check the tide tables with you. Watch the clock and don’t get caught on the wrong side of a high tide.
2. Leave all living things right where you find them. Carefully turn over rocks or driftwood so you don’t ruin the “houses” of the animals that live underneath.
3. Touch all animals gently. Don’t touch jellyfish or soft bodied animals at all. They might sting you. And you might hurt them.
4. If you dig a hole, fill it back up. Don’t smother small sand creatures under piles of sand.
5. Don’t step in the tide pools.